Browse our selection of Q-Straint Products that we are able to install for you.
QRT Deluxe Retractor
The retractor that changed the industry, the QRT Deluxe was the first self-locking, self-tensioning retractable system and is now the industry standard.
- Dual Tightening Knobs - Provides additional tensioning if needed
- Automatic, Self-Locking - Allows easy, one-handed hook-up of wheelchairs
- Self-Tensioning - No manual tensioning required. Retractors automatically take up ‘slack’ to ensure wheelchair passenger is always secured
- Positive Lock Indicator - Patented feature clearly indicates when fitting is locked in anchorage (L-track application only)
- Interchangeable - Eliminates confusion; no right, left, front or rear locations
- Low Profile & Compact - No mounting bracket allows retractors to fit under most footrests
- Accomodates Larger Wheelchairs - Reduced overall retractor length leaves more room for wheelchairs
- Universal Design - Accommodates virtually all wheelchair designs, including scooters
- Durable - Constructed from hardened steel and coated in zinc for maximum corrosion resistance
- J-Hook - Reduces twisting of belts and ensures proper securement with a quarter turn accommodating virtually all wheelchair designs
- Foot Release Lever - Easy release eliminates the need to bend down
The QLK-100 wheelchair docking system is the perfect solution for wheelchair passengers who drive their vehicles and for those who want the independence of quickly securing their own wheelchair using a single point system. The QLK-100 is engineered for reliability and based on the proven design of truck and trailer hitches which have been safely used for over half a century.
- Superior Strength & Durability - Constructed of high quality, heat treated, anti-corrosive metal
- Removable Cover – A standard feature for easier servicing
- Audible and Visual Indicators – Advises when passenger is secure
- Micro-switch Protection – Improved engineering eliminates micro-switch failures common on most docking systems
- Multiple Release Points – Ability to release docking station with standard dash control, manual release on base, or an optional Remote Manual Release (in event of power failure)
- Improved Maintenance – Removable cover and specially designed spacers to prevent over-torqing of hardware, makes for easier maintenance
- Improved Aesthetics – Our docking station and control panel is designed to compliment vehicle interiors
Horizontal Steering System
The QLK-150 wheelchair docking system is the next step in independent wheelchair securement (also known as powered lockdowns or tie-downs). It is the perfect solution for those looking to drive their own vehicle or want to quickly secure their own wheelchair using a single point system.
- Extensive Crash Testing - First and only system tested to higher WC/19 wheelchair loads; and also the only system tested Forward, Rearward and Sideways
- Lowest/Highest Clearance – Optional base mounts allow for the docking system to be mounted from 1.5" (38mm) to 4" (100mm)
- Flush Surface – Eliminates "snags" and gives users an immediate 3/16" (5mm) of additional bolt clearance
- Slim & Flexible Dash Control – Compact design has a much larger touch area and features imbedded LED indicators showing system status
- Over-Torque Protection – Prevents "locking up" if internal hardware is over-torqued
- Tapered Channel – Helps smoothly guide users into place