Mobility SVM Wheelchair Accessible Trucks
Handicap Pickup Conversions
Mobility SVM has engineered a handicap truck lift system that will put a disabled individual behind the wheel of one of the most capable,
accessible vehicles on the road. For a long time, drivers with a disability have not had an alternative to the traditional wheelchair van.
Mobility SVM has changed the playing field with this rugged accessible vehicle that can take anyone comfortably across an open field. A Mobility SVM pickup truck is right for just about anyone.
GMC Sierra or Chevrolet Silverado, 1500 or 2500 trucks.
Handicapped Truck Features and Benefits
- You have to pick a model with a backseat (crew cab or extended cab) so we have room to put the lift.
- The back seat remains in vehicle so you can carry up to 5 passengers.
- You may select 2 or 4 wheel drive.
- Not all wheelchairs will fit all vehicles, and some may require a small adaption.
- Generally if it's under 28 inches wide and you are under 57 inches tall (sitting in your chair of course) we can get you in.
- We can accommodate taller and slightly wider but vehicle must be special ordered.
- Requiring less than 6' for full entry & egress
- More off-road capabilities
- Currently, modifications will be completed in 3 to 4 weeks.
- We offer driver side conversions on Extended or Crew Cab trucks.