Mobility SVM Wheelchair Trucks
Handicap Pickup Conversions
Mobility SVM has engineered a handicap truck lift system that will put a disabled individual behind the wheel of one of the most capable,
accessible vehicles on the road. Now, these wheelchair truck conversions are available at Performance Mobility in Colorado, Utah, and Oregon.
For years, drivers with a disability have not had an effective alternative to wheelchair vans.
Mobility SVM has changed the game with their rugged accessible trucks that can take anyone comfortably across an open field.
GMC Sierra or Chevrolet Silverado, 1500 or 2500 trucks.
Handicapped Truck Features and Benefits
- Model selected must have a backseat (crew cab or extended cab) - room to put the lift.
- The back seat remains in vehicle so you can carry up to 5 passengers.
- 2 or 4 wheel drive.
- Not all wheelchairs will fit all vehicles - some may require a small adaptation.
- Taller or slightly wider wheelchairs may require special order.
- Requiring less than 6' for full entry & egress
- More off-road capabilities
- Modifications will be completed in 3 to 4 weeks.
- Driver side conversions on Extended or Crew Cab trucks.