MPS Handicap Driving Aids
Performance Mobility sells, installs, and provides service for a complete selection of MPS handicap driving aids and hand control devices in Colorado, Oregon, and Utah. Browse our selection of MPS Hand Controls that we are able to install for you.
MPS Hand ConrolMonarch Mark 1A
The Monarch Mark 1-A is the hand control recommended most often by rehabilitation driving specialists! MPS's Monarch 1-A is the right choice in mechanical hand controls. It is a smooth operator, offering the most popular and most recommended method of operation. This smooth operating control allows for miles and miles of relaxing trouble-free driving. The brake is applied by pushing the operating handle directly towards the brake pedal. The accelerator is activated by moving the operating handle toward the driver's seat, at a right angle to the brake movement. These movements are the least fatiguing. The brake and accelerator can be used separately or simultaneously. Installation of MPS's products require a minimum amount of modifications to the vehicle. All hand controls and accessories may be used for either right or left hand activation. The hand control does require automatic transmission, and must only be installed on vehicles with power steering and power brakes.
- Large comfortable hand grip
- Operating handle adjustable for each drivers optimal comfort
- Adjustable mounting assembly to provide maximum leg room and proper alignment
- Adjustable brake attachment rod to match each application
- Universal accelerator attachment to provide proper accelerator leverage
- An advanced accelerator return spring that allows the accelerator pedal to move freely without the movement of the operating handle when driven without the hand controls by others
- Retains tilt steering wheel option for most cars with this feature
- Easy reinstalled to a new or different vehicle