Braun Vision CompanionVan Rear Entry Wheelchair Vans
Vision Rear Entry Handicap Van Conversions
Vision Rear-Entry wheelchair and scooter accessible vans provide a range of choices for Performance Mobility customers who need the most affordable solution to their accessible vehicle needs. The Vision Rear-Entry mobility conversion is offered for all popular minivan models, including the Chrysler Town & Country, Dodge Grand Caravan, Honda Odyssey, and Toyota Sienna. There are also a range of options available at Performance Mobility which provide different seating configurations and convenience features to meet every individual's need.
Rear Entry Handicap Van Features
View CompanionVan RE eSummary
View CompanionVan RE eBrochure
- Manual Ramp & Door: With a manual door and manual bi-fold ramp, the CompanionVan RE is the perfect choice for those who travel with an attendant.
- Easy Access: The CompanionVan RE's low-angle ramp makes it easy to access the interior through the rear hatch. The unique design of this conversion makes it possible to use standard parking spaces when accessible parking is unavailable.
- Lowered Floor: The CompanionVan RE floor is lowered in the center from behind the front seats all the way to the rear of the van, providing space for up to two wheelchairs.
- Flip And Fold Seats: Two second-row seats easily fold down for ambulatory passengers, leaving space in the rear of the vehicle for one wheelchair passenger. When folded up, the van can accommodate two wheelchair users.
- Wheelchair Tie Downs: Each wheelchair van includes a standard floor-track and belt system that secures the wheelchair for transit. An optional retractable belt system, pictured at left, is a versatile and convenient option. Independent users can even elect to have an automatic tie-down installed. Due to the wide variety of wheelchairs and tie-down systems available, we recommend that you check with your local dealer to determine which system will work best for you and your handicapped van.