BraunAbility Toyota Power Wheelchair Vans
Toyota Handicap Van Conversions
The all-new Toyota Sienna with the Power conversion offers the same wheelchair access of all BraunAbility handicap vehicles, but in a sporty, streamlined package. The bold, new attitude of this popular wheelchair accessible vehicle is a refreshing take on the traditional mobility minivan. With more visibility, maneuverability and a gentler ramp slope, the latest Braun Rampvan is an impressive upgrade of an already first-class van. Check it out at a Performance Mobility dealership serving Arizona, Colorado, Oregon, and Utah!
- Auto Door: The wheelchair van's sliding door opens reliably at the touch of a button. This feature can be activated with the standard keychain remote, or with one of the interior control switches.
- Auto Ramp: The lightweight aluminum ramp extends to allow easy access to the interior for wheelchairs and scooters. A durable, non-skid powder-coated finish ensures superior traction, and the slotted surface helps to prevent your chair from tracking debris into your Rampvan XT handicap van. In the event of power failure, the ramp can be operated manually.
- Auto Kneel: To make boarding even easier, BraunAbility handicap vans feature an integrated "kneeling" system. An actuator lowers the rear suspension while the door opens, which reduces the slope of the auto ramp.
- Cargo Area: The spare tire is stored below the rear cargo area, providing much more storage space over the 2010 model. Third row roll-and-tumble seats fold forward to offer additional cargo space when needed.
- Rear Bench Foot Rest: A Braun-designed footrest adds comfort for backseat passengers and folds away automatically when not in use.
- Remote Control: The door, ramp and kneeling functions can be activated by the van's original key remote control. Just press the passenger sliding door button twice, and everything operates automatically.
- Lowered Floor: From the firewall to the rear axle, the wheelchair van's floor is up to 10" lower than conventional minivans. With a choice of seating positions, wheelchair users can choose to ride in their chair and enjoy the view.
- Removable Seating: For those who wish to ride up front or even drive from their wheelchair, BraunAbility makes it easy: simply unlock the seat base and roll the entire seat out of the handicap van. The seats can be reinstalled into the Rampvan XT just as easily when needed.
- Wheelchair Tie Downs: Each wheelchair van includes a standard floor-track and belt system that secures the wheelchair for transit. An optional retractable belt system, pictured at left, is a versatile and convenient option. Independent users can even elect to have an automatic tie-down installed. Due to the wide variety of wheelchairs and tie-down systems available, we recommend that you check with your local dealer to determine which system will work best for you and your handicapped van.
View Toyota Power XT eBrochure
View Toyota Power XT Specs
View Toyota Power Infloor eBrochure
View Toyota Power Infloor Specs