Braun Honda Entervan
Mobility Vans with Ramps
With the addition of the 2010 Honda Odyssey EntervanTM, BraunAbility now offers a lowered floor conversion on each of the three most popular minivan chassis on the market.
With its sleek exterior and impressive interior options, the Honda Odyssey complements an already diverse product line-up!
The newest member of the fleet offers the same accessibility and convenience of every BraunAbility vehicle - the automatic kneeling system lowers the rear suspension and allows for a low ramp slope and 54-3/8" of sliding door height. As always, the lightweight aluminum side-entry ramp folds out for convenient and easy wheelchair or scooter access.
Odyssey Conversion Features
- Auto Door: The Honda Entervan's sliding door opens reliably at the touch of a button. This feature can be activated with the standard keychain remote, or with one of the interior control switches.
- Foldout Ramp:The lightweight aluminum ramp extends to allow easy access to the interior for wheelchairs and scooters. A durable, non-skid powder-coated finish ensures superior traction, and the slotted surface helps to prevent your chair from tracking debris into the van. In the event of power failure, the ramp can easily be operated manually.
- Auto Kneel:To make boarding even easier, BraunAbility handicap vans feature an integrated "kneeling" system. An electric actuator lowers the rear suspension while the door opens, which reduces the slope of the ramp even further.
- Remote Control:The door, ramp and kneeling functions can be activated by the van's original keychain remote control - an exclusive feature patented by BraunAbility. Just press the passenger sliding door button, and everthing operates automatically.
View Honda eBrochure
- Lowered Floor:From the firewall to the rear axle, the wheelchair van's floor is up to 10" lower than conventional minivans. With a choice of seating positions, wheelchair users can choose to ride in their chair and enjoy the view.
- Removable SeatingFor those who wish to ride up front or even drive from their wheelchair, BraunAbility Step-and-Roll seats make it easy: just step on the foot lever and roll the seats out of the van. The seats can be reinstalled into the Entervan just as easily when needed.
- Rear Cargo Area: The spare tire is stored in the rear driver-side wall, leaving the rear compartment free for cargo. When more space is needed, the third row Flip-and-Fold seats make extra space easy and convenient in just two simple steps.
- Wheelchair Tie DownsEach wheelchair van includes a standard floor-track and belt system that secures the wheelchair for transit. An optional retractable belt system, pictured at left, is a versatile and convenient option. Independent users can even elect to have an automatic tie-down installed. Due to the wide variety of wheelchairs and tie-down systems available, we recommend that you check with your local dealer to determine which system will work best for you and your handicapped van.