Braun Chrysler Entervan Wheelchair Vans
Entervan Handicap Van Conversions
Built to maximize reliability and safety, the Dodge/Chrysler Entervan wheelchair van has been the leader for over 20 years. This classic mobility van conversion is easy to operate and it provides a spacious interior for better maneuverability. The BraunAbility Entervan accessible vehicle features a power auto-kneel system, lowered driver side sliding door sill, easy-out front passenger and drive seats under carriage spare tire storage and much more. Mobility needs differ from person to person, and a wheelchair van should be personalized for each individual's ability. The best way to discover the right wheelchair van conversion is to stop by a Performance Mobility store in Arizona, Colorado, Oregon, or Utah.
- Auto Door: The wheelchair van's sliding door opens reliably at the touch of a button. This feature can be activated with the standard keychain remote, or with one of the interior control switches.
- Foldout Ramp: The lightweight aluminum ramp extends to allow easy access to the interior for wheelchairs and scooters. A durable, non-skid powder-coated finish ensures superior traction, and the slotted surface helps to prevent your chair from tracking debris into your Rampvan XT handicap van. In the event of power failure, the ramp can be operated manually.
- Auto Kneel: To make boarding even easier, BraunAbility handicap vans feature an integrated "kneeling" system. An actuator lowers the rear suspension while the door opens, which reduces the slope of the auto ramp.
- Rear Cargo Area: On the Dodge/Chrysler Entervan wheelchair vans, two under-floor storage compartments keep the spare tire and other essentials out of your way until needed, leaving plenty of space for luggage and cargo.
- Folding Seat: An optional second-row folding seat offers additional seating for ambulatory passengers when necessary. When folded, it allows space for wheelchair securement in the center of the van.
- Remote Control: The door, ramp and kneeling functions can be activated by the van's original key remote control. Just press the passenger sliding door button twice, and everything operates automatically.
- Lowered Floor: From the firewall to the rear axle, the wheelchair van's floor is up to 10" lower than conventional minivans. With a choice of seating positions, wheelchair users can choose to ride in their chair and enjoy the view.
- Removable Seating: For those who wish to ride up front or even drive from their wheelchair, BraunAbility makes it easy: simply unlock the seat base and roll the entire seat out of the handicap van. The seats can be reinstalled into the Rampvan XT just as easily when needed.
- Wheelchair Tie Downs: Each wheelchair van includes a standard floor-track and belt system that secures the wheelchair for transit. An optional retractable belt system, pictured at left, is a versatile and convenient option. Independent users can even elect to have an automatic tie-down installed. Due to the wide variety of wheelchairs and tie-down systems available, we recommend that you check with your local dealer to determine which system will work best for you and your handicapped van.
View Braun Chrysler Entervan eBrochure
View Chrysler Town & Country Entervan Specs