Braun Chrysler Entervan XT
Handicap Vans with Ramps
The Entervan XT is the perfect mobility solution for individuals who sit higher in their wheelchairs. With over 56" of clearance through the sliding door – a full four inches more than the standard Entervan – this conversion makes it easier for many wheelchair users to enter and exit the vehicle. Up to 61" of interior clearance provides extra headroom and greater visibility. A convenient fold-down footrest gives backseat passengers a more comfortable ride too.
Mobility needs differ from customer to customer, and so should their mobility solutions. How do you know what's the best solution for you? Visit your nearest BraunAbility dealership, of course!
- Xtra Height: With a full 56-1/2" clearance through the doorway and up to 61" inside the van, the spacious Entervan XT is the right choice for taller wheelchair and scooter users.
- Auto Door: The wheelchair van's sliding door opens reliably at the touch of a button. This feature can be activated with the standard keychain remote, or with one of the interior control switches.
- Foldout Ramp: The lightweight aluminum ramp extends to allow easy access to the interior for wheelchairs and scooters. A durable, non-skid powder-coated finish ensures superior traction, and the slotted surface helps to prevent your chair from tracking debris into your Rampvan XT handicap van. In the event of power failure, the ramp can be operated manually.
- Auto Kneel: To make boarding even easier, BraunAbility handicap vans feature an integrated "kneeling" system. An actuator lowers the rear suspension while the door opens, which reduces the slope of the auto ramp.
- Rear Cargo Area: A convenient storage compartment in the rear cargo area is the perfect place to store wheelchair tie-down belts, jumper cables and other essential items.
View Entervan XT eBrochure
- Remote Control: The door, ramp and kneeling functions can be activated by the van's original key remote control. Just press the passenger sliding door button twice, and everything operates automatically.
- Foot Rest: A convenient fold-down footrest allows passengers seated on the rear bench seat to travel in comfort.
- Removable Seating: For those who wish to ride up front or even drive from their wheelchair, BraunAbility makes it easy: simply unlock the seat base and roll the entire seat out of the handicap van. The seats can be reinstalled into the Rampvan XT just as easily when needed.
- Wheelchair Tie Downs: Each wheelchair van includes a standard floor-track and belt system that secures the wheelchair for transit. An optional retractable belt system, pictured at left, is a versatile and convenient option. Independent users can even elect to have an automatic tie-down installed. Due to the wide variety of wheelchairs and tie-down systems available, we recommend that you check with your local dealer to determine which system will work best for you and your handicapped van.